Join Morten Rand-Hendriksen for an in-depth discussion in this video Wrapping up, part of WordPress Workflows.
- View Offline
- This brings us to the end of the first workflow.…As you can see, the workflow for building…your first WordPress Site is really all about…planning, set up, and understanding the platform.…If you want a more in depth look…at how to fully plan out and launch…various types of websites with WordPress,…you should also check out the WordPress DIY course series…hosted by Carrie Dils and myself.…In that series, we provide detailed walk-throughs…of how to set up sites for various purposes,…from start to finish, using WordPress alone…and WordPress and the Genesis framework.…
- Setting up WordPress on a live host
- Setting up a local development environment
- Creating and publishing content
- Managing media
- Adding a new child theme
- Building custom sites for clients
- Syncing content between local and staging servers
- Making a site live
Skill Level Beginner
1. Building Your First WordPress site
2. Customizing Your Site with a Child Theme
3. Building a Custom Site for Yourself or a Client
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.