WordPress Plugins: SEO
Drive more visitors to your WordPress site by performing search engine optimization, or SEO, with the help of two powerful plugins. While WordPress does a pretty good job of this out of the box, you can make it a lot more visible to search engine and social media networks. Learn to deploy the two most prevalent SEO plugins—All in One SEO Pack and Yoast's WordPress SEO—and use them to boost your online presence.
- What is SEO?
- Installing and activating the SEO plugins
- Adding SEO content to posts and pages
- Using keywords and page analysis tools
- Configuring page titles and metadescriptions
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Morten Rand-Hendriksen and welcome to WordPress Plugins: SEO. In this course we'll use two different plugins that can help your site be more shareable, and easier to find on social networks and in search engines. First, we'll look at the All in One SEO Pack plugin and use it as a basis to understand how SEO information can be added to your content and then we'll step things up with the more powerful WordPress SEO by Yoast plugin for added functionality and more configuration options.
So let's get cracking with WordPress Plugins: SEO.
Creating and Managing a Blog Network with WordPress233,946 Views
Start with a Theme: Twenty Fourteen59,339 Views
WordPress Plugins: Contact Forms94,121 Views
Installing and Running WordPress: BitNami160,265 Views
WordPress Plugins: Analytics48,357 Views
PHP with MySQL Essential Training4,259,922 Views
SEO Fundamentals1,412,397 Views