- Considering keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Preventing confusion with tags and categories
- Installing and activating Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
- Building a website can be fun but even the best website won't convert unless you have traffic. And increasing traffic is what we're after in this course. We're going to improve the SEO of our site. That stands for search engine optimization and it means we're going to get our site ranked as highly as possible in search engines. Hi, I'm Patrick Rauand, I've been building websites for over eight years and I like getting as much free traffic as I can. My personal blog now gets more traffic in a week than it did in the entire first year.
And most of that is from optimizing my site. In this course I'm going to show you two different plugins to optimize your site. And along the way I'm going to point out some WordPress settings that will help you out even more. By the end of this course your site will be ready for search engines and you'll be ranked as highly as possible. Let's jump in.
1. SEO Principles
2. SEO All in One Pack
3. Yoast SEO
4. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.