WordPress Plugins: Backing Up Your Site
IT pros say, "Nobody wants a backup; everybody wants a restore." But the truth is backups are critical to getting your WordPress site running again when it's broken or, even worse, hacked. So in this course, lynda.com staff author Morten Rand-Hendriksen introduces two different plugins to add automatic backup routines to your WordPress site, Backup to Dropbox and BackWPup, and shows how to use these backups to restore your site to a stable state. Devote an hour to learning how to start backing up your WordPress data now, and save countless time and worry later.
- Figuring out what to back up on your WordPress site
- Installing and activating Backup to Dropbox
- Setting up automatic backups
- Accessing backups from Dropbox
- Creating a custom backup job with BackWPup
- Restoring your WordPress site from a backup
There are currently no FAQs about WordPress Plugins: Backing Up Your Site.
PHP with MySQL Essential Training3,907,848 Views
WordPress 3: Building Child Themes948,852 Views
HTML Essential Training3,250,120 Views
SEO Fundamentals1,097,240 Views
Deke's Techniques1,435,609 Views
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce476,939 Views
Foundations of Programming: Fundamentals6,728,971 Views