- What is Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)?
- Setting up WordPress for ecommerce
- Installing EDD
- Configuring payment options
- Setting up taxes
- Adding product data
- Testing the customer experience
- Working with third-party services
- Creating reports and discount codes
Skill Level Beginner
- Selling digital products such as books, courses and software is one of the most profitable ways to make money online. You don't have to worry about shipping or fulfillment. You just upload your files, and your eCommerce platform delivers them. Even though it seems really simple, there are some hidden features that will make your life much easier. I've sold my own software and educational content, so I know how powerful digital goods can be for your brand. Welcome to WordPress eCommerce: Easy Digital Downloads. In this course, we'll go start to finish with the Easy Digital Downloads platform, also called EDD.
It's probably the most popular platform for digital goods. We'll go over installation, configuration, adding products, importing taxes and integrating with other services. I'm Patrick Rauland and I've built eCommerce sites, developed and managed eCommerce software and now I focus on helping eCommerce businesses make more money by marketing their amazing products and I want to help you get your products online and start selling them right away. So let's get started.
1. Getting Started
Download and configure EDD2m 56s
2. Adding Products
3. Additional Product Types
4. Setting Up Payment
5. Setting Up Taxes
6. Customizing Your Theme
7. Connecting to Services
8. EDD Settings
9. Managing Sales
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.