Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Developer and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Identifying your customer
- Understanding payment gateways
- Looking at other online stores
- Deciding if you have to charge tax
- Understanding if WordPress is right for your store
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Morten Rand-Hendriksen and welcome to WordPress Ecommerce Core Concepts. In this course, we'll look at core concepts around ecommerce and WordPress, and ask some key questions that will help you prepare to set up your own ecommerce site using WordPress. First, I'll ask some questions that will help you understand your own and your customers' needs. Then, we'll take a look at payment options and how payment gateways work. We'll look at some examples of ecommerce sites and how they incorporate social sharing and social media.
And finally, I'll help you make a plan of action so you can prepare to set up your own site. WordPress makes it easy to set up your own ecommerce site, and I'm excited to get you up and on your way. So let's get cracking with WordPress Ecommerce Core Concepts.