- View Offline
- What is responsive design?
- Installing the Anaximander example theme
- Deciding what screen sizes to target
- Designing menus
- Adding responsive images and video
- Using CSS media queries to apply different styles
- Handling sidebars on mobile displays
- Dealing with footer widgets
- Installing jQuery Masonry
Skill Level Intermediate
More and more people use their cell phones or tablets to access the web, and as a result, we need to make websites that look great and work properly across all these different devices. This course will show you how to do just that. So let's get cracking with WordPress Building Responsive Themes.