Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
- [Voiceover] Hello and welcome to WordPress: Building a Paid Membership Site. I'm Senior Staff Author Morten Rand-Hendriksen, and in this course I'm showcasing two plugins that provide alternative methods for creating advanced paid membership sites with WordPress. To start off I'll briefly discuss what paid membership sites are, and how to plan for them. Then we'll dedicate two entire chapters to the two plugins featured. First a chapter on Restrict Content Pro, and how it can be used to create a paid membership site. Then a chapter on iThemes Exchange Membership, an add-on to the popular iThemes Exchange ecommerce program that allows for advanced paid membership management.
Paid membership sites can be a great way of monetizing content online, and I'm here to show you how to do it right. So let's get cracking, with WordPress: Building a Paid Membership Site.
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 37s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.