Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of WordPress: Contact Forms.
- [Instructor] Before we get going, there are some things you should be familiar with. You should have some familiarity with WordPress. If you haven't taken it yet, look into WordPress Essential Training in the library. You won't need any coding experience, although understanding a little CSS would be helpful. We'll be using the KinetEco brand throughout this course. We've already developed a site, including a few pages and a few blog posts. We'll take this fake company and add a few different contact forms to the site to demonstrate how each one works.
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Understanding email deliverability
- Using Jetpack, Contact Form 7, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 27m Intermediate
WordPress Plugins: Advanced Custom Fieldswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen1h 39m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Contact Form 7
4. Using Ninja Forms
5. Using Gravity Forms
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.