Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video What you need to know, part of WordPress Plugins: Analytics.
- [Instructor] Before taking this course, you should know how to use and install WordPress plugins, you'll want to have access to a WordPress site, so that you can actually install these plugins on it, you'll want to have a free Google Analytics account, a free WordPress.com account, and if you want to set up your analytics properly, I recommend the Google Analytics Essential Training course.
- Getting your site ready for analytics
- Installing and activating Jetpack
- Viewing your stats
- Installing and activating MonsterInsights
- Connecting your Google Analytics account
- Viewing stats in WordPress and Google Analytics
- Sending ecommerce data
- Reviewing user-level analytics