- [Instructor] Before you take this course, it'll be helpful to know how to use and install WordPress plugins, it'll be helpful to have a site so that you can actually install the plugins on your site as we're going. And it will be helpful to have some understanding of search engines and how they rank sites, but if you don't, you can still follow along and the knowledge will still be useful to you and I'll explain things as best I can. We'll be covering two of the biggest SEO plugins. In chapter two we'll look at all-in-one SEO pack. In chapters three and four we'll look into Yoast SEO which tends to be the plugin I recommend. If you have a preference you can watch just those chapters. But if you're undecided, I recommend following the entire course and picking an SEO plugin at the end.
- Keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Installing Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress: Developing Secure Siteswith Jeff Starr2h 38m Intermediate
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. All in One SEO Pack
3. WordPress SEO by Yoast
4. WordPress SEO by Yoast Settings
5. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.