Paid membership sites is a great way of monetizing online content. In this online video course you'll learn what a paid membership site is and how these types of sites are structured.
- [Voiceover] Paid Membership Sites…have become a popular method…for monetizing content on the Web.…There are many different models for Paid Membership Sites,…but they generally work much the same way.…For the purposes of this course,…we can define a Paid Membership Site as,…a site that provides paying members…with access to exclusive content for services,…typically through premium content, drip content…and downloads.…What exact model do you employ…for your Paid Membership Site,…will depend on the type of service you provide,…and what you want to sell.…The plug-ins I'll feature in this course…work well to support the three…most common types of Paid Membership Sites.…
The first, which I call a Service Site,…is the most basic Paid Membership Site.…Here, the site functions mainly as…a purchase payment and management system for memberships.…This could be a site for a club or organization…that wants to take its…membership management process online.…The next type is, the General Site.…Here, paid memberships,…give you access to restricted content…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 33s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.