Learn how to set up a food blog using WordPress and work with two different themes and a plugin that result in three completely different looks.
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Morten Rand-Hendriksen and welcome to Start with a Theme: Food Blogs in WordPress. In this course, I'll show you how to make an engaging and appetizing food blog using two different themes and a plugin. First, we'll take a look at some popular food blogs and what we can learn from them. Then, we'll install the Gallery theme and explore its features. We'll move on to the truly minimal theme for more advanced features and ad management. And finally, we'll look at how to add recipes to your blog the smart way with the ReciPress plugin.
So let's get cracking with Start with a Theme: Food Blogs in WordPress.
- What are WordPress themes?
- Installing and activating a theme
- Using post formats for better visibility
- Exploring the theme options for Gallery and Truly Minimal
- Adding recipes with ReciPress