In this video, discover how to view completed form submissions.
- [Instructor] We've sent in a few submissions, … let's see what we can do with those in the backend. … Under forms, I see our multiple forms, … and I'll select entries. … This looks like a pretty typical table of data, … but there are a few hidden gems. … You can of course click in … and see the details of a submission, … so let's click into this one, … we can see all the fields … and all the entries for those fields. … We can add notes to this entry, … and one of my favorite features … is we can resend the notifications to multiple people. … If we go back, and refresh this page, … now we can see that this no longer has a bold typeface, … so it shows us that we've read this notification. … Furthermore, we can even star some of these notifications, … so I can make this one stands out, … and then filter by starred notifications. … So if you have a lot of submissions, … it may be helpful for you to process them here … where there are a few extra tools to help you sort … and filter the data. …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.