In this video, explore all submitted forms.
- [Instructor] Now that we've filled out our form a few time … we may need to seed those submissions. … I generally use email notifications … as a reminder to do something. … But it's always helpful to have a backup … of those submissions. … So let's take a look at one of our forms. … We can go to Ninja Forms and then Submissions. … Then we select a form. … I'll select the one we created … and it'll automatically load all of the form data. … There's a few hidden features here … that we can use to make this even nicer. … Let's say we're looking for a particular field, … maybe a name or a value. … We'll see some of those options right here. … But we can also go up to screen options … and then turn off any fields that we don't need. … So I don't really remember the phone number, … I don't really remember the date. … This will help me filter … and see exactly what I want to see. … And if you have lots of fields for your form, … you may need to turn off some of these … so you can see the fields that are relevant to you. …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 26m Intermediate
WordPress Plugins: Advanced Custom Fieldswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen1h 39m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.