Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Viewing orders, part of WordPress Ecommerce: Easy Digital Downloads.
- [Instructor] Once you've had a couple of orders…go through, either real ones or test transactions,…you can take a look at them in the back end.…Let's go to Downloads and then Payment History…to see all of the orders.…Unlike physical goods, where you have to manage…and fulfill orders, you really don't have to do anything…with digital orders.…The files should be sent automatically.…It's just here as confirmation.…Let's take a look at one of the orders.…Let's go to this one, click View Order Details.…You can see all sorts of information,…like what files were sent and who the customer is,…and some billing information.…
But what you might actually have to do here…on occasion is refund someone.…And depending on the gateway you're using,…you can do this straight from EDD.…Since Stripe is such a great gateway,…and that's what we've been using throughout this course,…we can do it right here.…So, let's say this customer did want a refund.…We can go to Status: Complete…and change it to Refunded,…and then notice that this little checkbox appears.…
- What is Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)?
- Setting up WordPress for ecommerce
- Installing EDD
- Configuring payment options
- Setting up taxes
- Adding product data
- Testing the customer experience
- Working with third-party services
- Creating reports and discount codes
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
WordPress: Customizing WooCommerce Themeswith Patrick Rauland1h 24m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
Download and configure EDD2m 56s
2. Adding Products
3. Additional Product Types
4. Setting Up Payment
5. Setting Up Taxes
6. Customizing Your Theme
7. Connecting to Services
8. EDD Settings
9. Managing Sales
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.