In this video, see all of the submitted forms and learn how to export them.
- [Instructor] One day, the company I worked … for received a phone call from a client complaining … that their contact form wasn't working, … and we discovered that we typed … in their email address incorrectly. … So all of those contact form submissions went … to an email address that didn't exist, … and they were lost forever. … Let's just say that the client wasn't happy. … That's why I typically recommend, … that when you use a contact form … that you also store submissions into the database. … That way even if the emails get lost, … or get stuck in spam, or get stuck somewhere else … there's always a backup. … Lucky for us Jetpack does this automatically. … In fact, you may have already noticed it. … In the admin under Feedback we can see all … of our different form submissions, … and they're displayed just like they're emailed out. … The name is here, the email address here, subject line here, … and all the individual fields beneath that. … I do find this a little bit hard to read, …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.