- [Instructor] During the Welcome Wizard,…we connected our site to Google Search Console,…but we didn't connect it to other similar tools.…We can do that under Yoast SEO and then go to…Webmaster Tools.…There are a few different Webmaster Tools,…but the big one is Google, there are multiple ways…to verify your site, so if you've already verified it,…you don't have to redo anything here.…If you haven't, you can click on any of these links…to get started.…Even though this looks blank, we actually verified…using a different system in the Setup Wizard,…so don't worry about this one being blank.…
Now Yoast will automatically pull in those errors for you…and show them here on the Dashboard.…Since we just setup the search console,…Google hasn't had any time to actually process anything,…so you won't see anything in here just yet,…in the future though, if you have any big SEO issues,…they'll show up right here, and, search console…will automatically email you about smaller issues.…On my personal site, I have an issue with my AMP pages,…
- Considering keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Preventing confusion with tags and categories
- Installing and activating Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. SEO All in One Pack
3. Yoast SEO
4. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.