Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Use hooks on the product page, part of WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Plugins.
- [Instructor] We've manipulated a lot of data…on the back end, but we haven't really covered…how to display all the data,…especially on the product page.…There are hooks all over the root commerce…product page where we can add this data.…I'm going to use the simply show hooks plug-in…that we covered earlier in the course.…I reactivated it, so now I'm going to go up to…simply show hooks, and then click show action hooks.…I'll scroll down just a little bit here.…So if we want to add a banner above this product, we…could use Woo Commerce before single product,…or let's say we just wanted to rearrange the product page.…
If we look at Woo Commerce single product summary,…we can see that there are eight things within here:…the title, the rating, the price, the excerpt,…the add to cart, the single meta, and a few extra.…We can also see the priority of all…of the different hooks right here.…So this one's running first at 5, these two…are both running at 10, the next one's at 20, 30, etc.…So let's say we wanted to move the price…
- Creating a WooCommerce plugin
- Finding hooks within WooCommerce
- Creating settings pages
- Analyzing WooCommerce settings
- Configuring settings
- Customizing the edit product page
- Using hooks on the product page
- Customizing the WooCommerce checkout
- Adding custom order statuses
Skill Level Intermediate
Q: This course was updated on 08/07/2018. What changed?
A: The following topics were updated: adding a meta box, saving product fields, customizing product titles, and adding data to product page tabs.
1. Overview of Customizing WooCommerce
Print an admin notice4m 21s
2. Create Settings Pages
3. Customize the Edit Product Page
4. Customize the Product Page
5. Customize the WooCommerce Checkout
6. Customize the WooCommerce Admin
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.