In this video, learn how to configure conditional logic to only sometimes show fields.
- [Instructor] One of the most powerful features … that we haven't talked about yet is conditional logic. … None of the free Wordpress plugins include … this functionality and Ninja Forms has it … as a separate add on. … Let's create a new form called Project Inquiry. … I'll go to forms, add new. … And I'll click create the form. … Now let's add all the information that we need. … I'll go to advanced fields, I'll add a name, email … I'll want a budget selector. … In this case, I'll want a set of radio buttons. … And a project description which can be a paragraph. … Let's go over here and set up these radio buttons. … I'll click here to open these up. … The field can be called budget. … The first option will be less than $100. … The second option can be $100-$1000. … And the final option can be over $1000. … I'll minimize this field. … And I'll change the title right here. … I'll just call this Project Description. … Now that we have all the fields, … let's use conditional logic … to send an email to the CEO …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.