Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Terms and conditions settings, part of WordPress Ecommerce: Easy Digital Downloads.
- [Narrator] Terms and conditions can be pretty important…for some businesses, especially digital businesses…because they define the rules and regulations of your site.…To show you an example let's take a look at the…terms and conditions for EDD.…I'll add this product to my cart and checkout.…At the bottom of the checkout we'll see a button…that says "show terms" as well as a checkbox that says…"agree to our license terms and refund policy".…
And you have to check this otherwise you cannot checkout.…If we click Show Terms we can take a look at what they are.…We can see stuff about licensing, warranty, support,…and a few other things.…And this is the default functionality in EDD.…So with a few button clicks we can…turn this on for our own site.…Let's go ahead and do that.…Go back to our site, we'll go to Downloads, Settings,…Miscellaneous, and now Terms of Agreement.…
First things first, we want to turn this on.…So we'll click that and then let's just…take a look at the EDD checkout to see what they say.…They say "Agree to our License Terms and Refund Policy".…
- What is Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)?
- Setting up WordPress for ecommerce
- Installing EDD
- Configuring payment options
- Setting up taxes
- Adding product data
- Testing the customer experience
- Working with third-party services
- Creating reports and discount codes
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
WordPress: Customizing WooCommerce Themeswith Patrick Rauland1h 24m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
Download and configure EDD2m 56s
2. Adding Products
3. Additional Product Types
4. Setting Up Payment
5. Setting Up Taxes
6. Customizing Your Theme
7. Connecting to Services
8. EDD Settings
9. Managing Sales
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.