Learn how to configure a custom success message. Then, learn how to configure a redirect after a form submission in this video.
- [Instructor] Most of the things we're going … to do with forms can be done with the settings, … but there are a few things that we can do … with Jetpack contact form with a bit of code. … The first is changing the success message. … Since this is a beginner level course we're not going … to go into the code. … But if you're familiar with coding … in WordPress you can follow the code samples … on this page by copying and pasting them … into your theme's functions.php file … or into a custom plugin. … If this didn't involve code I would recommend it. … It's one of those small ways … to make your brand really shine through. … Another thing you can customize with code … is redirecting to a specific page after submission. … You might remember from earlier in the course, … when I mentioned tracking your form completions … is possible with Google Analytics, … and I also said that page re-directs … are the easiest way to do so. … Unfortunately they are not easy with Jetpack. … You have to customize your site …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 26m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.