With your repeater data added to your template, it’s time to style it. In this video add just enough CSS to make the new data look like it belongs with the rest of the theme.
- [Instructor] Now that our resume information … is displaying on our profiles, … it's time to use some CSS to style it. … We're going to copy this CSS from the style.css file … in the exercise files for this video. … And then we'll paste them in our child themes … style.css file right below the styles we added earlier. … We're doing a few things here, … again based on the classes that we've added … to our resume fields. … Since we added a container div called resume, … we can target the entire section, … and we add a bottom border as well as a top margin … to space things out a bit. … Since we added both the date and the title … in the heading for tag, … we're going to target the date span … and then float it to the right. … And finally, we're going to make the simple description … stand out a little bit from the full description … which is a WYSIWYG edit. … If we save this, and then go to the front end … of our website, we'll refresh the page, … and you can see that things look a lot better. …
- What are custom fields?
- Creating field groups
- Adding content to fields
- Displaying fields on a child theme
- Creating and displaying repeater fields
- Creating a submission form
- Creating a Gutenberg block with PHP only
- Writing rules for field display
- Organizing fields
- Exporting field groups
Skill Level Advanced
1. Getting Started with ACF
2. Creating Field Groups with ACF
Field types overview3m 48s
3. Displaying Your Fields
4. Working with Data in ACF
5. Creating a Gutenberg Block
6. Cleaning Up the Admin
Next steps1m 13s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.