Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,971 courses, including more Design and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Adding content
- Providing roles and access levels for multiple authors
- Setting up an about page and a contact form
- Installing and activating each theme
- Customizing themes
- Using custom Max Magazine widgets
- Setting up the Oxygen front page
- Configuring widgets and menus in Path
- Getting the word out with social media sharing
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, my name is Morten Rand-Hendriksen and this is Start with a Theme Magazine Styles in WordPress. In this course, we'll look at three different free WordPress themes you can use to create a cool, attractive, and easy to use magazine website. To start off, I'll give you a crash course in user management. Then, we'll take a look at the Max Magazine theme and it's features, we'll swap to the Oxygen theme and look at its more advanced customization options, and finally, we'll activate the Path theme and see what it can do.
The web is a great place to publish your ideas, and making a magazine site with WordPress is now easier than ever. I'm excited to show you how you can get up and running in a snap. So let's get crackin' with Start with a Theme Magazine Styles in WordPress.