Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,800 courses, including more Developer and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- What are WordPress themes?
- Installing and activating a theme
- Using post formats for better visibility
- Exploring the theme options for Gallery and Truly Minimal
- Adding recipes with ReciPress
Skill Level Beginner
- [Voiceover] Hi, I'm Morten Rand-Hendriksen and welcome to Start with a Theme: Food Blogs in WordPress. In this course, I'll show you how to make an engaging and appetizing food blog using two different themes and a plugin. First, we'll take a look at some popular food blogs and what we can learn from them. Then, we'll install the Gallery theme and explore its features. We'll move on to the truly minimal theme for more advanced features and ad management. And finally, we'll look at how to add recipes to your blog the smart way with the ReciPress plugin.
So let's get cracking with Start with a Theme: Food Blogs in WordPress.
Sign up for a Premium Membership to download courses for Internet-free viewing.
Watch offline with your iOS, Android, or desktop app.Start Your Free Trial
After signing up, download the course here or from the iOS/Android App.