Ready to watch this entire course?
Become a member and get unlimited access to the entire skills library of over 4,900 courses, including more Design and personalized recommendations.Start Your Free Trial Now
- View Offline
- Understanding what themes are and how they work
- Installing and activating themes
- Setting up an About page and a contact form
- Configuring headers, menus, and backgrounds
- Fixing incorrectly sized images
- Creating albums and galleries
- Adding links to social media sites
Skill Level Beginner
- Hi, I'm Morten Rand-Hendriksen and welcome to Start with a Theme Creative Portfolios in WordPress. In this course I'll walk you through a step-by-step process to build a Portfolio for creative professionals, using WordPress in three different attractive Portfolios Themes. We'll start off by setting up a Portfolio site with WordPress and installing and configuring the Hatch Portfolio theme from the WordPress theme directory. Then we'll change the look of the site to Modern Tiling, or Masonry style layout, by downloading and installing the Gridly theme.
And finally, we'll use the Touchfolio theme for unique and very different look with lots of enhanced functions. Let's get cracking with Start with a Theme Creative Portfolios in WordPress.