Drip content is a great way of keeping new members engaged. Learn what drip content is and how to set it up in your paid membership site using WordPress and ithemes Exchange Membership in this online video tutorial.
- [Voiceover] A popular and easy way…of keeping new members engaged with your content…is by providing so-called drip content.…Drip content is when you set up content…to drip out over a certain interval of time.…Let me give you an example.…In my site I have an article series…for a 10 Day Career Booster program,…and I want these articles to be dripped out…one at a time, once a day for 10 days.…The series should be available to all subscribers…so I'm going to configure the drip content…for the Insider level since it's a child…of the more advanced membership levels.…Drip content can be managed from individual posts or pages,…or through the membership level page…and because I already have all my articles written,…it's easiest to do it from the membership level.…
So I'll go to All Products,…then find the Insider level,…here I'll scroll down,…I'm gonna create a new group first,…I'll call the group 10 Day Career Booster,…and then I'll add a set of rules,…one for each of the articles.…So I'll start with posts,…then I'll find Day 1,…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 37s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.