Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Set up Stripe payments, part of WordPress Ecommerce: Easy Digital Downloads.
- [Instructor] One of the best known…payment gateways is Stripe.…They're absolutely massive in the developer community…because of their easy to use APIs, and simple pricing.…Stripe is one of the simplest services to setup.…At one point, I had an issue depositing money…into an account, and they helped me figure it out…over a couple of hours via email.…When you're missing tens of thousands of dollars,…you really want to have someone reliable…on the other end of the email or phone…to help you find that missing money, and they did that,…so I'm going to be a fan for a long time.…
Now Stripe will require you to create an account.…Luckily it's free and you only pay transaction fees…once you start accepting actual payment,…so you can use this test account for as long…as you want without having to pay for anything.…The one downside with EDD is that Stripe…is a premium add-on, so it costs a little bit…each year to use.…If you were to get one add-on for your EDD store,…this is the add-on I would recommend.…Now we've already purchased this extension…
- What is Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)?
- Setting up WordPress for ecommerce
- Installing EDD
- Configuring payment options
- Setting up taxes
- Adding product data
- Testing the customer experience
- Working with third-party services
- Creating reports and discount codes
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
WordPress: Customizing WooCommerce Themeswith Patrick Rauland1h 24m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
Download and configure EDD2m 56s
2. Adding Products
3. Additional Product Types
4. Setting Up Payment
5. Setting Up Taxes
6. Customizing Your Theme
7. Connecting to Services
8. EDD Settings
9. Managing Sales
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.