- [Instructor] I have mentioned the…Google Search console a few times.…It used to be called Google Webmaster Tools,…and it's there to let you know…when there's an error crawl on your site.…I've already mentioned how powerful it is…and once you've set it up,…you can see all your errors under Yoast…and the Search Console right here.…I'm going to show you on a live site what it looks like…to see some errors in the Search Console…and how you can then fix them.…If you don't see anything here,…you need to authenticate first,…or if like my screen right now,…if there's nothing on it, it's just an empty table…then that means that Google hasn't had time…to find any errors or your site is totally error free.…
This is a bit of slow process.…It took Google a couple of weeks to find errors on my site.…So let's go to my personal site,…were I've kept a few errors.…So what you'll see here is a list of errors…for Desktop, Smartphone and Feature phone.…For each error there are a few options.…You can create a redirect, click view or mark it as fixed.…
- Considering keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Preventing confusion with tags and categories
- Installing and activating Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. SEO All in One Pack
3. Yoast SEO
4. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.