In this video, fix Google Search Console errors with redirects.
- [Instructor] I've mentioned the … Google Search Console a few times, … and it's there to let you know when there's … an error crawling your site. … And I've already mentioned how powerful it is … to see these Search Console errors. … I'm going to show you, on a live site, … what it looks like to see some of these errors … in the Search Console, and how you can fix them. … You can see the errors under Yoast SEO, … and then Search Console. … If you don't see anything here, … you need to authenticate first. … You can do that right here under Settings, … if you haven't already. … If you still see an empty table, … like I do right here, … then either there aren't any errors … or Google hasn't had time to find them. … This is a bit of a slow process. … It took Google a couple weeks … to find all the errors on my site. … If Google finds an error, … it will log it in your Google Search Console, … and you should fix them. … If you don't see anything after a while, … it means that Google didn't find a mistake. …
- Keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Installing Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress: Developing Secure Siteswith Jeff Starr2h 38m Intermediate
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. All in One SEO Pack
3. WordPress SEO by Yoast
4. WordPress SEO by Yoast Settings
5. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.