Recurring payments increases the likelihood the members of your paid membership site keep paying their fees. In ithemes Exchange Membership, enabling recurring payments is as easy as checking a box. Learn how in this online video tutorial.
- [Voiceover] Looking at the All Product page…in my example site, you'll notice that…there's a difference between my membership levels.…For the two products I've already created,…the price is 20 dollars every month,…and 10 dollars every month.…But for the master level, it's just 50 dollars.…Now I want to make the master level price…recurring on a monthly basis like my other products.…In the previous movie, you probably noticed…I skipped over a couple of the advanced options…and this is one of those options.…Let's see how to set up recurring payments.…Inside the product page, under advanced,…we find recurring options.…
First, enable recurring payments by checking the box,…and then it asks, Recurs every...…and I can set it to days, weeks, months, or years.…So if I want this to recur every month,…I enter the number one and select months.…I can also enable auto-renewing,…meaning the customer automatically gets billed every month…and doesn't have to manually review every time,…and I enable a trial period.…To set a trial period, check the box…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 37s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.