Follow along with an installation of the Gravity Forms plugin in this video.
- [Instructor] Up until this point, … we've covered products that are … either entirely free or partly free. … Gravity Forms is different. … It's entirely premium so you have to pay … to get any part of it. … Gravity Forms has a phenomenal reputation … among Work Press developers. … It's been around for a very long time … and many developers have been using it for years … as their go to solution for any site. … Part of the reasons developers love it so much … is they have a very affordable … developer level plan which is called … the Elite License. … And actually their personal plan … is quite generous as well. … Unlike Ninja Forms where you pay for each add on, … with Gravity Forms you pay for one of these packages. … Basic, Pro, or Elite … and they all come with a really nice … Gravity Forms form editor … and the main difference is how many … sites you can use it on. … The other main difference is the … number of add ons you get. … So these add ons are locked depending on your license. …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 26m Intermediate
WordPress Plugins: Advanced Custom Fieldswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen1h 39m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.