ithemes Exchange Membership provides advanced features for adding member-only downloads to the various levels of your paid membership site. Learn how to set it up in this online video tutorial.
- In addition to providing exclusive access…to published content on your site,…iThemes exchange membership enables you…to add members-only downloads to any membership level.…These downloads are automatically restricted,…so only members with the correct level of access…can gain access to them, and they're managed…from the individual membership level product page.…In my example, I have a download I want to provide…to the Booster level members.…So I'll go to Booster level,…and you may have noticed the download section already,…but I'll point it out for you.…
It's right here down below content access,…we have product files, and from here we can either…point to the files somewhere on the web,…or upload it directly into WordPress.…I've already uploaded a file here.…It's called Member Benefits, so I'll add it in.…Then I have to change the name,…so this is the public facing name that members will see.…And if I want to, I can now add additional downloads…by simply clicking the Add New Download button.…Once I've added downloads, I need to make sure…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 37s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.