- Once you have started writing and actually…posting blogs, it's now time to promote them.…For your blog to be successful, you need to…get the word out and there are various…methods of promotion that work very well for blogs.…Step one: promote your blog on social.…Social media is one of the first places that…you'll want to promote your blog.…Why? Well, because social media is perfect…for short snippets of content.…Your blog should be shareable, personable…and include fun content so think about…social media as really the first place of promotion.…
You should share your blog on all of the key…social networks like Twitter, LinkedIn,…Facebook and so on.…Here is an example of two blog posts being…shared on Facebook and Twitter.…It's great because both platforms actually…offer the opportunity to show photos,…so remember that imagery is key.…You also get the opportunity on social networks…to put paid promotion behind your blogs.…This helps you amplify your blogs as well as…helps you gain additional followers.…This is a great way to get the word out there,…
Are you a business that needs to start a blog from scratch? Dayna Rothman, senior marketer at Marketo, shows how to choose a blogging platform and design your first blog. Then she dives into creating content that will drive conversions—writing on your own or with inside and outside contributors. Finally, she explains how to promote your blog and measure the impact of your marketing efforts. Start now and learn how to connect with customers and market your business online with great blog content.
- Recognize three factors to consider when selecting a blogging platform.
- Recall the key function of the post title.
- List three characteristics of good visuals for a blog post.
- Determine the first place to promote a blog post.
- Identify the benefits of using influencer marketing strategies.
- Summarize three types of goals you might set for your blog.