Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Pro features, part of WordPress Plugins: SEO.
- [Instructor] Everything we've covered in this course…used the free features within this plugin.…But you may have noticed there are some pro features.…For an annual fee, you can get a ton of extra features…and support from the plugin author.…If you like this plugin, getting the pro version…has a few advanced features.…Probably the most useful would be…advanced support for WooCommerce.…Because it will help you get more traffic,…and sell more product.…But before you make any purchases,…I recommend you go through the Yoast SEO chapter…for another approach to SEO within Wordpress.…
- Considering keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Preventing confusion with tags and categories
- Installing and activating Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. SEO All in One Pack
3. Yoast SEO
4. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.