In this video, look at the pro features for this plugin.
- [Instructor] Everything we've covered in this chapter … uses the free features within the plugin. … But you may have noticed that there are some pro-features. … For an annual fee, you can get a ton of extra features … and support the plug-in author. … If you like this plug-in, getting the pro version … has a few advanced features. … Probably the most useful would be advanced support … for Woocommerce because it will help you get more traffic … and sell more product. … But before you make any purchases, … I recommend that you go through the Yoast SEO chapter … for another approach to SEO in WordPress. … Yoast has a lot more options, it's cleaner and I think … you can get more mileage out of your optimizations … using it. … But if you're a fan of all-in-one SEO, and you want … to dig in further into the SEO world, then this premium … plugin offers a lot of power. … …
- Keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Installing Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress: Developing Secure Siteswith Jeff Starr2h 38m Intermediate
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. All in One SEO Pack
3. WordPress SEO by Yoast
4. WordPress SEO by Yoast Settings
5. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.