In this video, see how to configure basic SEO settings for your site.
- [Instructor] We've installed the plugin … and imported a few settings. … Let's click on Yoast in the menu, … and this will take us to a screen … that shows us notifications. … One of them, is prompting us to go … through the configuration wizard. … We could configure each setting manually, … but this configuration wizard, has a very useful … step by step approach. … So let's go through that wizard. … I'll click the link to get started. … The first step, is asking us … if we want to configure the plugin, … or, watch their video on how to configure it. … This wizard is easy enough to go through step by step, … so let's do that. … The next step, is about your environment, … which means, is it a live site, … or something that's under development. … If your site is a live site, make sure to select option A. … But I'm going to select option B to show you … how to set up a site that's not meant to go live yet, … and we'll launch it later. … Let's click next. … This next step tells search engines what your site is about. …
- Keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Installing Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress: Developing Secure Siteswith Jeff Starr2h 38m Intermediate
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. All in One SEO Pack
3. WordPress SEO by Yoast
4. WordPress SEO by Yoast Settings
5. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.