Learn how to configure Ninja mail to mitigate email deliverability problems in this video.
- [Instructor] Earlier in this course, … we talked about e-mail deliverability … and how you need to set up an SMTP plug-in … so all emails are routed through an SMTP service … so they're delivered correctly. … This is true for every form plug-in … but Ninja Forms did something really smart. … They created and marketed their own SMTP service … and it's even easier to set up than the other plug-ins. … Let's go to our plug-ins page … and we'll temporarily disable Mailgun. … Let's go back to Ninja Forms. … I'll go to services and let's sign up … for their Ninja Mail service. … I'll go ahead and log in since I already have an account, … and click Log In. … Ninja Forms will then ask if I want to connect my site, … and I'll say yes. … I'll go ahead and enter my payment information. … Once you're done entering your payment information, … click Start Free Trial. … And that's it, it's completely set up for us. … There's nothing else we have to do. … This is by far the easiest way to set up an SMTP service …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 26m Intermediate
WordPress Plugins: Advanced Custom Fieldswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen1h 39m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.