Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of WordPress Ecommerce: Easy Digital Downloads.
- We've covered a lot in this course…and went through all of the basics.…You should be able to add products to your store,…accept payment, and collect taxes,…as well as do a few theme customizations.…We also covered a few premium plugins…which have advanced functionality.…If you want to dig into customizing your theme…and you can code, I recommend WordPress:…Building Themes from Scratch Using Underscores…here in the library.…If you're a store owner,…the best thing you can do is launch your store…and continue to work on it.…As you try to attract customers to your site,…you'll see what works and what doesn't,…and you can make improvements.…
In this course, I've provided a lot of common sense rules,…but they may not all work for your store.…The only way to know for sure…is to launch your store and find out.…Once you get your store launched,…the next challenge is to get enough visitors to your site.…You may want to look into some…of the marketing courses here in the library.…I'm particularly fond of content marketing…
- What is Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)?
- Setting up WordPress for ecommerce
- Installing EDD
- Configuring payment options
- Setting up taxes
- Adding product data
- Testing the customer experience
- Working with third-party services
- Creating reports and discount codes
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
WordPress: Customizing WooCommerce Themeswith Patrick Rauland1h 24m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
Download and configure EDD2m 56s
2. Adding Products
3. Additional Product Types
4. Setting Up Payment
5. Setting Up Taxes
6. Customizing Your Theme
7. Connecting to Services
8. EDD Settings
9. Managing Sales
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.