Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of WordPress Plugins: SEO.
- [Patrick] We've set up sitewide settings for SEO,…now you have to add SEO information for each post.…And as you write new posts, you have to get in the habit…of adding SEO information to each one.…Now optimizing your existing content…is a great place to start, but you should keep writing.…Keep adding articles to your site.…I have articles from four years ago,…that still bring in a ton of traffic.…And you never know which posts will be hits,…and which one will be flops.…The key is to keep writing until you figure it out.…If you're looking for more courses,…I recommend WordPress Plugins: Analytics,…so that you can track your progress.…
I also recommend some of the courses…about writing headlines and writing content.…I'm always writing about SEO,…analytics and e-commerce on my site.…I really hope you enjoyed this course.…In the meantime, feel free to reach out.…
- Considering keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Preventing confusion with tags and categories
- Installing and activating Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. SEO All in One Pack
3. Yoast SEO
4. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.