- [Instructor] We've set up site wide settings for SEO. … Now you have to add SEO information for each post … and as you write new posts, you have to get in the habit … of adding SEO information to each one. … Optimizing your existing content is a great place to start. … But you should keep writing content, keep adding … articles to your site. … I have articles from six years ago that still bring in … a ton of traffic and you never know which post will be a hit … some will be flops and others will be huge successes. … The key is to keep writing until you figure it out. … If you're looking for more courses, I recommend … the WordPress analytics course in the library so that you … can track your SEO progress. … I also recommended some courses about writing headlines … as well as content. … I'm always writing about SEO, analytics, and e-commerce … on my site. … I hope you enjoyed this course. … In the meantime feel free to reach out. … …
- Keyword strategies and SEO factors
- Installing Yoast SEO and the All in One SEO Pack
- Configuring title and general settings
- Importing SEO content
- Adding SEO and social info to posts and pages
- Configuring XML sitemaps
- Redirecting Google Search Console errors
- Building a reusable import file
- Installing the AMP plugin
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress: Developing Secure Siteswith Jeff Starr2h 38m Intermediate
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommercewith Patrick Rauland2h 25m Beginner
1. SEO Principles
2. All in One SEO Pack
3. WordPress SEO by Yoast
4. WordPress SEO by Yoast Settings
5. Accelerated Mobile Pages
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.