Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Next steps, part of WordPress: Contact Forms.
- [Patrick] As you've seen, … there's a ton of different contact form options … in the WordPress space, and each of them … are good at some things and not great at others. … The great thing about contact forms … is they're easy to switch out. … So my advice is to make a decision quickly, … try that contact form and see if it works for you. … If it doesn't, you can always install a new one. … If you're building sites for clients, … I love recommending Gravity Forms and Ninja Forms … because they have so many add-ons. … It's very quick to handle any strange requests … from a client. … On my site, Speaking in Bytes, … I talk about e-commerce, WordPress … and sometimes even contact forms. … I also run an online event … for WooCommerce users called WooSesh. … If you want to get free WooCommerce knowledge, … check out WooSesh, … and if you want to chat, go to one of my sites … and try the contact form. … …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 26m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.