Where do you go from here? Keep playing in your digital sandbox, review your syllabus and engage with your peers.
- [Voiceover] In the beginning of this course,…I mentioned that it was about empowering you,…the teacher, with a new set of tools.…Hopefully, your neurons are buzzing with ideas…for your class.…If so, great, that was our goal,…to help you see what is possible and achievable.…I know for me,…when I first started using WordPress,…and especially Multisite,…as part of my teaching,…I felt overwhelmed with the choices for themes,…plugins, settings, and best practices…that I should use with my class.…
You may be feeling the same.…I can tell you what continues to work for me,…is reaching out to others for help.…I began with my own personal learning network,…the more I've continued to engage in conversations,…the more my own network has grown.…Post your questions, thoughts,…and ideas on social media.…You're not alone in your desire to improve your class.…If you're watching this movie,…then you likely already have a fairly good grasp…for WordPress, and for Multisite.…Help others with what you have already learned.…
For next steps,…
- Creating a test environment to configure WordPress Multisite
- Designing a Multisite network
- Manually creating a Multisite network
- Creating new sites
- Managing access and privacy settings
- Adding and managing users
- Managing plugins and themes across multiple sites
- Creating a site template
- Aggregating posts in a Multisite network
- Supporting students
- Exporting student sites
Skill Level Intermediate
1. Getting Started
2. Designing a Multisite Network
3. Creating a Multisite Network
4. Managing a Multisite Network
5. Managing a Multisite Network of Classes
6. Managing a Multisite Network for Students
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.