- Blogging helps you amplify your business' voice…in today's complex landscape.…When done well, blogging helps you build relationships…with your customers and become a thought-leader…in your space.…So you're probably thinking now,…"Where should I go next?"…Luckily, I have some resources that have helped me…on my blogging journey.…The first thing I would check out…is the blog on Copyblogger.com.…You can learn tons of tips and best practices…to help create blogs that engage and entertain your readers.…Also be sure to look at Toprankblog.com…for tons of how-tos and tutorials…on everything blog-related.…
Finally, I've also written a book,…"Lead Generation for Dummies",…which includes tons of helpful information…on how to create a business blog…that drives, demands, and generates leads.…Be sure to stay in touch…and follow me on Twitter @dayroth,…and congratulations on completing this course.…I look forward to seeing your great blogs…getting shared, downloaded,…and helping to drive growth for your business.…
Are you a business that needs to start a blog from scratch? Dayna Rothman, senior marketer at Marketo, shows how to choose a blogging platform and design your first blog. Then she dives into creating content that will drive conversions—writing on your own or with inside and outside contributors. Finally, she explains how to promote your blog and measure the impact of your marketing efforts. Start now and learn how to connect with customers and market your business online with great blog content.
- Recognize three factors to consider when selecting a blogging platform.
- Recall the key function of the post title.
- List three characteristics of good visuals for a blog post.
- Determine the first place to promote a blog post.
- Identify the benefits of using influencer marketing strategies.
- Summarize three types of goals you might set for your blog.