In this video, discover how to create a newsletter opt-in form.
- [Instructor] I've mentioned that … you can extend Nina Forms. … They have a very flexible system … that you can customize in any way imaginable. … Many developers have built newsletter integrations … for Ninja Forms to help their clients, … and they sale those extensions on this page. … There's a couple of really handy add-ons. … The first that I'm going to show off is MailChimp. … Even if you don't use MailChimp, … if you use a newsletter subscription … it should work very similar … to the way this MailChimp add-on works. … I have already purchased this add-on, … and uploaded it to my site. … I'll go to Plugins, scroll down … to Ninja Forms - Mail Chimp, and activate it. … Because this is a premium plugin and it isn't … from WordPress.org we're going … to have to enter a license key so that we can continue … to get updates per normal. … Let's go to Ninja Forms, and then Settings, … and then we'll go to Licenses. … We need to add the license key … that we got when we purchased the MailChimp extension …
- Choosing the right plugin for you
- Best practices with forms
- Mitigating email deliverability problems
- Using Jetpack, Ninja Forms, and Gravity Forms
- Creating and adding a basic form
- Creating extra fields
- Using conditional logic in your form
- Creating a landing page
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress Ecommerce: WooCommerce Pluginswith Patrick Rauland2h 26m Intermediate
WordPress Plugins: Advanced Custom Fieldswith Morten Rand-Hendriksen1h 39m Intermediate
1. An Introduction to Contact Forms
2. Using Jetpack Contact Form
3. Using Ninja Forms
4. Using Gravity Forms
5. Building a Landing Page
Create a landing page4m 5s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.