- The final step in creating an effective blog…for your business is measurement.…You must measure your blog.…First, you want to consider your goals.…What do you hope to get out of your blogging?…Here's some examples:…lead generation,…brand awareness,…maybe you want to increase your social followers,…you wanna search engine optimize for specific terms,…inbound links and thought leadership.…These are just a selection of specific goals…you might wanna consider when it comes to measurement.…
But before you delve into actually measuring…each of the posts in the blog itself,…definitely write down what these goals are.…Google Analytics is actually a great place to start…when it comes to measuring your blog performance.…The first thing you wanna look at…is your overall Audience Overview.…You can set Google Analytics to look at…any time frame you want,…a day, a week, months, a year.…In the overview you are looking at sessions,…a group of interactions that take place on your website…within a given frame.…
For example, a single session can contain…
Are you a business that needs to start a blog from scratch? Dayna Rothman, senior marketer at Marketo, shows how to choose a blogging platform and design your first blog. Then she dives into creating content that will drive conversions—writing on your own or with inside and outside contributors. Finally, she explains how to promote your blog and measure the impact of your marketing efforts. Start now and learn how to connect with customers and market your business online with great blog content.
- Recognize three factors to consider when selecting a blogging platform.
- Recall the key function of the post title.
- List three characteristics of good visuals for a blog post.
- Determine the first place to promote a blog post.
- Identify the benefits of using influencer marketing strategies.
- Summarize three types of goals you might set for your blog.