Join Patrick Rauland for an in-depth discussion in this video Managing reports, part of WordPress Ecommerce: Easy Digital Downloads.
- [Instructor] Being a store owner…means being the one person responsible…for making your business work.…And part of that job is knowing…what is and what isn't working.…One of the tools that can help you are reports.…And many od these are built right into EDD.…We can start by going to downloads and then reports.…We start with a graph of sales…which is obviously pretty useful.…Now I'm a big reporting snob.…And one of the features I often want…but rarely find is the ability to compare date ranges.…
I'd like to compare the past 30 days…to the 30 days prior to that and hopefully see an increase.…So if you're into data as much as I am,…you might want to use Google Analytics…which has this feature.…Otherwise these reports are very good starting point.…In addition to overall earnings we can also see…earnings per category.…Earnings.…By category.…And then show.…Now in this case we only have one category.…So not the most helpful graph for us.…But for you if you have multiple categories…this can be very helpful.…
The next option is to look at specific downloads.…
- What is Easy Digital Downloads (EDD)?
- Setting up WordPress for ecommerce
- Installing EDD
- Configuring payment options
- Setting up taxes
- Adding product data
- Testing the customer experience
- Working with third-party services
- Creating reports and discount codes
Skill Level Beginner
WordPress: Customizing WooCommerce Themeswith Patrick Rauland1h 24m Intermediate
1. Getting Started
Download and configure EDD2m 56s
2. Adding Products
3. Additional Product Types
4. Setting Up Payment
5. Setting Up Taxes
6. Customizing Your Theme
7. Connecting to Services
8. EDD Settings
9. Managing Sales
Next steps1m 17s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.