Once paying members start signing up to your paid membership site, you need to know how to manage membership accounts and monitor subscriptions and payments. This online video tutorial shows you how to do it right.
- [Voiceover] When people start purchasing memberships…on your paid membership site, it's important to know…how to manage their membership accounts…to make sure they're paying on time,…that their transactions are working properly,…and that everything is working the way you expect.…In the sign up process, each new member…has to sign up as a user of your WordPress site,…and the user accounts they create appear…within the user accounts for WordPress.…Here, we can see I have all my users,…and the members that are signed up…through iThemes Exchange membership…automatically become subscribers.…So on my site, I now have three users,…Kim, myself, and Tord, and you can see…each of us are subscribers, meaning…the only thing we can do in these accounts…is edit our own profiles.…
From here, you can now check out the customer data…for each of these customers.…So if you click on the customer data link,…you're taken directly to the customer data…for that individual user.…Here, under products, you can see…what products have been purchased by this user,…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 37s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
This will not affect your course history, your reports, or your certificates of completion for this course.Cancel
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.
Notes are saved with you account but can also be exported as plain text, MS Word, PDF, Google Doc, or Evernote.