Once paying members start signing up to your paid membership site, you need to know how to manage membership accounts and monitor subscriptions and payments. This online video tutorial shows you how to do it right.
- [Voiceover] Once paying members start subscribing…to your site,…it's important to know how to manage…those members internally.…The management of new members is split into two sections.…So what happens when someone signs up for your site is,…they get a user account inside Wordpress,…and then they get a membership account inside…Restrict Content Pro.…Let me show you how that works.…If I first go to the back end…and go to Users,…you'll see here I have all of my regular users,…authors,…and other contributors to my site.…And I also have Subscribers.…So here is Kim,…the user I added in a previous movie when I was…doing testing,…and you can see Kim is a subscriber,…meaning he can't do anything to the site itself,…and he also has an active Insider subscription.…
From here I can now choose to edit…the subscription directly,…or I can go to Restrict,…Members,…and see a full list of my members…and then edit the subscription from here.…This page is where you'll do the most of your…membership management.…As you can see you'll have a full list of all the…
Choose the solution you think will work for you and watch that chapter, or watch the entire course before making a decision.
- What is a paid membership site?
- Installing plugins
- Configuring membership management pages
- Adding payment options
- Configuring access
- Creating discount codes
- Receiving recurring payments
- Setting up drip content
- Managing members
Skill Level Intermediate
Finance Essentials for Small Businesswith Jim Stice54m 37s Appropriate for all
1. What Is Paid Membership?
2. Building a Paid Membership Site with Restrict Content Pro
3. Building a Paid Membership Site with iThemes Exchange Membership
Thank you1m 20s
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.