Join Morten Rand-Hendriksen for an in-depth discussion in this video Making use of the features in Jetpack, part of WordPress DIY: Restaurant Website.
- As I explained when we first installed it,…Jetpack is not like other plug-ins.…When you go to the back end of your word press site…and click on the Jetpack button, you're taken to a page…that looks a lot like the Jetpack.me page.…Here we can see all the different features Jetpack has to…offer and these features will extend the function and…functionality of your site to include everything…from security, to contact forms,…to new content types, and beyond.…So let's take a quick look at what Jetpack can do for us…and what features you should be…activating on your restuarant's site.…
First, like I said, go to Jetpack then scroll down…until you find this option,…"See the other 27 Jetpack features".…That way you get a full list of all…the features that are available.…And you'll notice that some of these…features are activated by default,…while others have to be activated manually.…Now before I continue, let me put in a quick…caveat, Jetpack changes constantly.…So when you look at this, there's a good chance that…things might be a little bit different,…
Find more courses in this series in our WordPress DIY playlist.
- Making a basic content inventory
- Finding a suitable theme
- Adding a food menu page
- Customizing fonts, colors, and navigation
- Adding a contact form and reservations widget with Jetpack
- Testing the site
Skill Level Beginner
1. Preparing to Build a Site
2. Picking and Configuring a Theme
3. Extending Functionality with Plugins
Adding a contact form4m 25s
4. Going Live
- Mark as unwatched
- Mark all as unwatched
Are you sure you want to mark all the videos in this course as unwatched?
Take notes with your new membership!
Type in the entry box, then click Enter to save your note.
1:30Press on any video thumbnail to jump immediately to the timecode shown.